Welcome to iGB!
iGB website means, but is not limited to, www.igbill.com including, but is not limited to, and other worldwide iGB-related websites and website-related services. The ownership,copyright and other complete rights of the iGB website belong to iGB
In order to use iGB's services, you should read and comply with the iGB Network Services Agreement ("This Agreement"). Please be careful to read and fully understand the contents of the terms, in particular the provisions exempting or limiting liability.
Unless you have read and accepted all terms of this agreement, you are not entitled to use the services provided by iGB, including the iGB website ServiceIf you use iGB's services, you are deemed to have read, clearly understand and agree to the constraints of this agreement. Otherwise, please do not useIGB website and related services
If you are under the age of 18, please read this agreement in the company of your legal guardian, and pay special attention to the use of minors
- This agreement is between you and iGB regarding the use of iGB-related services. The relevant services of the iGB Service Platform may alsobe operated as "iGB" or "iGB website" in this Agreement. "User" means the user who uses the iGB-related services and is more referred to as "you" in this agreement.
- The specific service content under this Agreement means the products and services (the "Service") that iGB provides to users in accordance with the actual situation, including but not limited to virtual goods trading products and services (the "Service").
- You may need to set a secondary password for your website when using iGB services. iGB specifically reminds you to keep your account number and password. You are solely responsible for the theft of numbers or password theft due to your poor custody. If you use a third-party account (e.g. STEAM platform account, etc.) to log into the iGB service, the relevant account security and protection should be maintained by you and the third party.
- You should not transfer or lend your account, password, or loan to others on the iGB website. If you find that an account used on the iGB website has been illegally used by another person, you should notify iGB immediately and have the right to notify iGB of the measures to suspend the login and use of the account. You should also provide iGB with valid personal identification information consistent with the registration information of the deactivated account. if iGB verifies that the personal valid identity information you provide is consistent with the registered identity information, prompt measures shall be taken to suspend the login and use of the account. iGB reserves the right to reject the user's request if you do not provide a valid personal id or if the user's valid personal identity information is inconsistent with the registered identity information. In addition, iGB shall not be liable for the illegal use of your account number and password on the iGB website due to hacking or your negligence.
- Protecting your personal information is a fundamental principle of iGB.
- You may need to fill in some necessary information during your registration or use of the Service. If there are special provisions in national laws and regulations, you will need to fill in the true identity information. If you fill in incomplete information, you may not be able to use the Service or be restricted from using it.
- In general, you may browse and modify the information you submit at any time, but for security and identification reasons, such as the Number Appeal service, you may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other verification information provided at the time of registration.
- iGB will use a variety of security technologies and procedures to establish a well-established management system to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- iGB will not disclose your personal information to any company, organization or individual other than iGB without your consent, unless otherwise provided by law and regulation.
- iGB attaches great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the prior consent of your parent or legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as "guardian") before using iGB's services.
- You undertake to register as an iGB user as a true identity and to ensure that the personally identifiable information provided is true, complete and valid, and that you are legally liable for the information provided in accordance with the law and the necessary terms. If you register as an iGB user as a real identity and need to modify the personally identifiable information provided, iGB shall provide you with this service in a timely and effective manner.
- iGB reserves the right to review the authenticity and validity of the identity information you provide at the time of registration and shall actively take reasonable steps such as technology and management to ensure the security and validity of your account, and you are obliged to keep your account and password properly and to use your account and password correctly and securely. Any party that fails to fulfill the above obligations and causes damage to the civil rights of you and others if it fails to fulfill the above obligations and causes damage to your or others' civil rights.
- You are legally entitled and liable for the actions of the account you hold after logging in
- Unless otherwise agreed with iGB, you agree that this Service is for your personal use only.
- You should use the Service in a manner provided or approved by iGB. Your rights under the terms of this Agreement are non-transferable.
- You may not interfere with, disrupt, modify, or otherwise influence services under this Agreement using plug-ins, external or third-party tools that are not authorized by iGB.
- Your use of the Program through the Services is subject to certain codes of conduct that are already included in the Rules. These rules will be made public on the iGB's official website and are not regularly updated and must be followed by all users who use the program through the service. You have an obligation to know, understand, and comply with these rules of conduct. iGB reserves the right to determine what conduct is contrary to the spirit of the game and to take such action as appropriate as it deems appropriate (including, but not limited to, warnings, temporary or permanent lysing of accounts, denial of service, etc.). iGB reserves the right to modify the rules of these behaviors at any time.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or function of the iGB Website, or to any other system or network linked to the iGB website or any iGB server, or to unauthorized access to any services provided by the iGB Website through trespassing, "cracking" passwords or any other illegal means, or by connecting to the iGB website or any other system or network.
- You may not detect, scan or test the weaknesses of the iGB website or any network linked to the iGB website, nor may you violate the security or authentication measures of the iGB website or any network linked to the iGB website. You may not reversely find, track or seek to track any information about any other users or visitors or other iGB customers on the iGB Website, including the source of any iGB account other than all of yours, or for the purpose of displaying any information other than all of your personal information, including but not limited to identification or information provided by iGB., Use any services or information provided by the iGB website or iGB website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or program, interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the iGB Website or any transactions made on the iGB Website, or interfere with or attempt to interfere with the use of the iGB Website by others.
- You may not falsify letterheads or otherwise manipulate identification features to falsify the source of any information or transmission content that you submit to iGB through the iGB website, or to falsify the source of any services provided by the iGB website. You may not impersonate another person, or impersonate another person, or imitate any other person or entity.
- You may not attempt to defraud or successfully defraud other iGB users' property by using an iGB name (impersonating an iGB robot) or by other means that misleading others that you are an official member of iGB, otherwise iGB reserves the right to permanently freeze all items and property on your iGB website, unable to log in, cannot trade, and cannot withdraw cash during the freeze. If the defrauded party can provide video, screenshots and other evidence that the ownership of the defrauded item belongs to it, iGB has the right to refund the defrauded item or money according to the user's request.
- In view of the particularity of the network virtual transaction, iGB cannot identify and judge the civil rights and capacity, qualification, credit and other conditions of the subjects of the relevant transaction, nor can it identify and judge the rights attributes such as the source, ownership, authenticity, performance, specification, quality, quantity and other rights of the virtual transaction or the virtual item selling or trading. Natural properties and various other conditions. Therefore, the parties to the transaction should carefully identify before trading, and carefully consider and assess the risks that may arise from the transaction.
- You understand and agree that iGB's services are provided in accordance with the status quo that is available in accordance with existing technologies and conditions. iGB will do its best to provide you with services to ensure consistency and security, but iGB does not anticipate and guard against legal, technical, and other risks at all times, including, but not limited to, force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacking, system instability, third-party service defects, government actions, etc., Data loss and other losses and risks.
- Due to the specificity of the network environment and the uncertainty of security by the third party of the network, iGB does not undertake that any content, services or functionality of the iGB website or iGB website will be free from errors or interruptions, that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the iGB website will result in specific results. the iGB website and its content are provided on the basis of "status" and "available." All information provided on the iGB website can be changed without notice. iGB does not ensure that any material or other data you download from the iGB website is virus-free, non-polluting or non-destructive. iGB makes no warranty, express or implied, including any warranty of correctness, non-infringement, marketability and suitability. iGB shall not be liable for any and all actions, omissions and actions of any third party in connection with your use of the iGB Website and/or any iGB Services. You are solely responsible for your use of the iGB website and any linked websites. If you are not satisfied with the iGB website or any content, your only remedy is to stop using the iGB website or any content. Relief restrictions are part of the agreement between the two sides.
- The above disclaimer applies to any damage, liability or injury arising from any non-performance, error, negligence, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access, alteration or use (whether in breach of contract, infringement, negligence or any other cause of action).
- You should understand that your use of iGB's services is subject to the preparation of the terminal equipment (e.g. computers, modems, etc.) related to the services and to bear the costs (e.g. telephone, Internet access, etc.).
- You understand and agree that your use of the Service will consume resources such as your terminal equipment and bandwidth.
- You understand and agree that iGB may, either or by third-party advertisers, send you advertising, promotional or promotional information (including commercial and non-commercial) in the course of providing the Services, in a manner and scope that may be changed without special notice to you.
- iGB fulfills its obligations to advertisers in accordance with the law, and you shall be responsible for the authenticity of the advertising information and for your own judgment, except as expressly provided by law, for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of transactions in connection with the advertising information or the content provided by the aforementioned advertisers, iGB shall not be liable.
- iGB is a service platform that provides users with mutual transactions, and you trade on iGB, in addition to complying with the agreement signed in this agreement, should also comply with the third party's user agreement and other transactions.
- In order to guarantee the quality of service and normal operation, some of iGB's services are provided on a chargeable basis, such as your use of the related fee-based services, as you are aware of and agree to the content and standards of the related fee-based services.
- iGB may change and change the fees and methods of the paid services as required, and iGB may start charging some free services. IGB will notify or announce the above changes, changes or start charges. If you do not agree to the above modifications, changes or paid content, you should stop using the Service.
- You may need to download software in the course of using the Services, for which iGB gives you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license. You may use these software only for the purpose of accessing or using the Service.
- To improve the user experience, ensure the security of the services, and the consistency of product functionality, iGB may update the software. You should update the relevant software to the latest version, otherwise iGB does not guarantee it will work.
The intellectual property rights of the content provided by iGB on the Service (including but not limited to web pages, text, images, audio, video, graphics, etc.) are owned by iGB, and the intellectual property rights of the content you generate in your use of the Service are owned by you or the relevant rights holder.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights of the software on which iGB provides the service shall remain with iGB
The copyright or trademark right of "iGB", "iGB" and the relevant LOGO, image and other commercial marks used by iGB in the service owned by iGB
The intellectual property rights of the aforementioned and any other contents contained in the service are protected by law, and no one may use or create any derivative works in any form without the written permission of iGB or the relevant obligee.
You shall use the Service in accordance with laws and regulations and may not use the Service to engage in violations of laws and regulations, including but not limited to:
- To publish, transmit, disseminate or store content that endangers the unity of national security, undermines social stability, violates public order, insults, defamation, obscenity, violence and any violation of national laws and regulations;
- Publish, transmit, disseminate and store content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other lawful rights of others;
- maliciously fabricating facts, concealing the truth in order to mislead and deceive others;
- Publishing, transmitting and disseminating advertising and spam;
- and other acts prohibited by laws and regulations.
If you violate this provision, the relevant national authority or institution may bring a lawsuit, fine or take other sanctions against you, and request the assistance of iGB.If any damage is caused, you should compensate according to law. IGB shall not assume any liability.
If iGB finds or receives information from others that violates this provision, iGB has the right to independently judge and take technical measures to remove, block or disconnect the link.Meanwhile, depending on the nature of your behavior, iGB reserves the right to take measures including but not limited to suspending or terminating the service, restricting or freezing, and investigating legal liabilities.
If you violate the provisions of this article and cause damage to any third party, you shall be independently liable;IGB suffers loss because of this, you also should compensate together.
- You should comply with relevant local laws and regulations and respect local ethics and customs in the use of the Service. If your actions violate local laws and regulations or ethical customs, you are solely responsible for this.
- You should avoid involving iGB in political and public events as a result of using the Service, otherwise iGB reserves the right to suspend or terminate your services.
- The content you send or distribute through the Service (including, but not limited to, web pages, text, images, audio, video, charts, etc.) is your sole responsibility.
- The content you send or distribute should have a legitimate source, which is owned by you or authorized by the rights holder.
- You agree that iGB may use the content you send or distribute for the purpose of performing this Agreement or providing this Service.
- If iGB receives a notice from the right holder that the content you send or distribute infringes its rights, you agree that iGB has the right to make independent judgments and to remove, block or disconnect links.
You understand and agree that you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure during the use of the Service that will disrupt the Service. Force Majeure is an objective event that cannot be foreseen, overcome and unavoidable and has a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plagueepidemics and storms, and social events such as war, unrest, government actions, etc. In the event of the above, iGB will strive to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time to repair in a timely manner, but the resulting damage to you iGB is exempt from liability to the extent permitted by law.
To the extent permitted by law, iGB shall not be liable for interruption or interruption of service caused by
- Damaged by computer viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs or hacking attacks;
- You or iGB's computer software, systems, hardware, and communication lines are faulty;
- You are not operating properly;
- you use the Service in a way that is not authorized by iGB;
You understand and agree that in the course of using the Service, you may encounter the risks posed by network information or other user actions, and iGB is not responsible for the authenticity, suitability or legality of any information, nor is it responsible for the damage caused to you as a result of the infringement. These risks include, but are not limited to
- Information from another person's anonymity or pseudonym containing threatening, defamatory, objectionable or illegal content;
- suffer any psychological, physical or financial damage, as well as financial loss caused or likely to result from the use of the services under this Agreement;
- Other risks arising from network information or user behavior.
- You understand and agree that this Service is not designed for certain purposes, including but not limited to critical areas such as nuclear facilities, military use, medical facilities, communications, and so on. iGB is not liable for any loss of life, property damage, and environmental damage caused by the failure of the above operations due to software or services.
- You understand and agree that the services provided by the iGB trading platform are supported by third-party platforms such as STEAM. IGB shall not be liable for any situation such as stagnation, changes or user data, property damage, etc. due to changes in third-party policies or service changes such as STEAM.
- iGB obtains the right to deal with illegal content in accordance with this Agreement, which does not constitute an obligation or commitment of iGB, and iGB cannot guarantee that the violation will be detected in a timely manner or handled accordingly.
- Under no circumstances should you trust to borrow money, ask for passwords, or other network information related to property. Involved in property operations, please be sure to verify the identity of the other party first, and please always pay attention to iGB tips on the prevention of fraud crimes.
Your use of the iGB Service is deemed to be subject to your reading of this Agreement and subject to this Agreement.
IGB reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement as necessary.You can check the latest version of the terms of the agreement on the relevant services page.
- If you continue to use the software or services provided by iGB after the terms of this Agreement are changed, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised agreement. If you do not accept the revised agreement, you should stop using the software or services provided by iGB.
- In view of the particularnature of the Network Services, you agree that iGB reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all of the Network Services at any time.
- You understand and agree that iGB is required to regularly or irregularly overhaul or maintain the platform or related equipment providing the Network Services (e.g. Internet sites, mobile networks, etc.) and that iGB shall not be liable for any interruption of the Network Services within a reasonable period of time as a result of such circumstances, but iGB will notify as far as possible.
- For each new version of the iGB service, iGB may, at its discretion, reserve the right to add additional features and functionality to the iGB service, or to program the patching, updating and upgrading of the provider. iGB may, at its sole discretion, modify, stop or suspend your use of any version of the iGB Service without notice to you, and/or disable the iGB Services that you have used or installed for the purpose of overhauling, improving and/or upgrading the technology, or for other reasonable reasons, for release and/or No liability will be incurred for direct or indirect damage caused by the non-release of a new version of the iGB Service.
iGB reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the services provided to you without notice in the event of any of the following:
- Legally, you are required by law to submit true information that is not true or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and does not provide reasonable proof;
- You violate the relevant laws and regulations or the agreement of this Agreement;
- In accordance with the law or the requirements of the competent authorities;
- For security reasons or other necessary circumstances.
You are responsible for backing up the data stored in the service.If your service is terminated, iGB can permanently delete your data from the server.IGB is not obligated to return data to you upon termination of the service.
- This agreement is signed in Chongqing, Chongqing, People's Republic of China, Yuzhong District.
- The laws of the mainland region of the People's Republic of China (excluding conflict laws) shall apply to the establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this Agreement.
- If any dispute or dispute occurs between you and iGB, it shall first be resolved by friendly consultation, and if the dispute is not met, you agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the Southwest Branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules in force.
- The title of all the terms of this Agreement is convenient for reading only, has no practical meaning in itself, and cannot be used as the basis for the interpretation of the meaning of this Agreement.
- The terms of this Agreement are partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, and the remaining terms shall remain in force and binding on both parties.
- If the user is under 18 years of age, he or her minor shall read this Agreement and use the Service under guardianship and guidance.
Minor users are not deeply involved in the world, easy to be confused by the network virtual image, and curiosity, the lack of random processing capacity, it is easy to be used by ulterior motives and lack of self-protection ability. Therefore, minor users should pay attention to the following matters when using the Service, improve safety awareness, and
- Recognize the difference between the network world and the real world, avoid indulging in the network, affecting the daily learning life;
- When filling out personal data, strengthen personal protection awareness, so as not to cause harassment of personal life by undesirable elements;
- Under the guidance of a guardian or teacher, learn to use the network correctly;
- Avoid strange netizens to meet or participate in networking activities at will, so as not to take advantage of illegal elements, endangering their own safety.
- Guardians and schools should do more guidance when minors use the service. In particular, parents should be concerned about the growth of their children, pay attention to communication with their children, guide their children to go online should pay attention to the safety issues, prevention of problems before they occur.
- If you have comments or suggestions about this Agreement or the Service, you may contact iGB Customer Service (cs?igbill.com) and we will provide you with the necessary assistance.